Management and Business Administration, BA
Objectives and Perspectives
To prepare specialists in economics and business who, using the skills they have acquired in the fields of economics, social sciences, applied economics, methodology and their chosen specialization, are able to plan and analyse the activities of business organisations and institutions, and to direct and organize the activities of managers and companies. Further, to provide students with the necessary background knowledge to continue to the second (MA) phase of the course.
Specialization (after the 4th semester)
· Marketing Management
· International Business
· Business Administration and Organization
Students completing the BA course will be able to:
· fill specialized positions in business organizations,
· provide the necessary problem-solving approach to decisions taken within companies,
· communicate effectively in both domestic and international business contexts using their knowledge of foreign languages and their Information Technology skills,
· adapt to the changing environment and develop their own careers by analyzing their experiences and continuing their professional education; further, to widen the knowledge they have gained on the course through practical experience,
· carry out independent work in various fields within companies,
· undertake management functions in the general management of organizations.
The Faculty of Economics and
Business Administration has about 40 staff members, approximately
them are full or associate professors. Most of them speak fluent English,
and have broad educational experience. The faculty is well equipped with
several computer laboratories and an extensive research library.